image1 image2 image3

HELLO|I'M SATYAM SHANDILYA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Thank You, Dilli


I came to Delhi, three years ago, with happiness, hope and anxiety. For I was offered a fantastic remuneration, I was happy. I was hoping to learn some new technologies and do some exciting work. I was definitely anxious about the adjustments needed to settle at a relatively new work place. And I can say that Delhi did not disappoint me. It has been a great ride and there have been plenty of memories - some good, some bad and some utter crap.

In last three years, I think I have spent a majority of time on my work. I absolutely loved it. I was part of a fantastic team of smart, creative and supportive people. I truly relished the opportunities provided to me to explore different technologies along with continuous guidance, advice and feedback. It made me feel as if I belong. As a team, we worked hard and partied harder. We did forge some bonds over the years. As I think of it today, I only have happy memories of our times together.

Beyond work, life has been full of experiences. I spent the initial days in reaching out to friends and relatives. I had mixed experiences of cooking. Then, there was a gloomy period followed by realization, amendments and adjustments. I met some really nice people, made some unexpected friends and reconnected with some loved ones.

All in all, I enjoyed my time at Delhi. I learnt a great deal in both professional and personal space. I dare say that I am a much improved version of myself now and Delhi definitely has played a big part in it.

This is a small world. I may come back here. For now it is an au revoir. Thank you, Dilli.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment