image1 image2 image3

HELLO|I'M SATYAM SHANDILYA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

That Song in My Playlist



Heinrich Heine has aptly said,
Where words leave off, music begins. 
We all listen to the different forms of music at one time or the other. Sometimes we get obsessed with a particular tune or song. It happens and happens with everybody.

I have got obsessed with such a bollywood song. It is Kuch to bata zindagi from the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. I was not drawn towards this song until I heard it while travelling from office to home on a Monday evening. It struck a chord with me. It appeared as if I got in between the notes and was perhaps talking to my own life.

Life is fast. Of late, I have hardly got a chance to think and reflect. So, I was not surprised at the way this song hit me. Perhaps one day, someday, I'll sit back and have a thoughtful discussion with my own life. As the lyrics goes:

Taaron bhari ek raat mein
Tere khat padhenge saath mein
Kora jo panna reh gaya
Ek kaanpte se haath mein
Thodi shiqaayat karna tu
Thodi shiqayat main karun
Naraaz bas na hona tu,
Zindagi...
Kuch to bata zindagi
Apna pataa zindagi..

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment