image1 image2 image3

HELLO|I'M SATYAM SHANDILYA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

You



To scale the heights, I came here
With dreams in eyes and feelings of fear.
With ease and flair, my days were passing
And then I saw, a lass quite fair.
A bubbly ethical girl with a difference,
this about you, was my inference.
With passing time we slowly came near,
A bud of friendship, originated there.

Cannot forget the times of misunderstanding and sorrow,
But, thankfully we were again together.
Understanding came, slowly developed the friendship bud
And then you said - "I trust".
Together we had lots of fun
And we relished, being Mobile Friends.
I teased you, settling into my stance,
with all those pranks, drama and romance.
You comforted me, whenever I needed
doing the same, perhaps I succeeded.
Such were the times, we shared together,
Blessed with these, we are now here.

Few years down the line
No one knows, where we'll be.
The soothing presence, that lovely smile
and the hilarious fights, there won't be.
You won't be there, sharing talks and weep
And busy somewhere I will be.
No long calls, usual less chats
Whom would I, turn to see?
You won't be saying, "I wanna slap"
with proposals and idiocy, will there be me?

But deep inside, the memories would be there
to keep us in touch and bonded together.
All the smiles, laughter and jokes
those special moments of fun and favours.
These will be there to think and cherish
to bring a smile and to bring a glitter.

Thanks for everything, you gave my dear
for all appreciations, advices and care.
Your trust in me, makes me strong
correcting me, when I go wrong.
You are an angel, precious to keep
A darling of nature, a sweetheart to me.
May your wishes all come true,
be it your career, happiness or beau.
With respect and feelings, as pure as dew,
Here I say, I Love You.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment